Thursday, May 8, 2014

Amber Marie Leibrock defeats Stacey Vandiest


On Saturday May, 3 2014 at Ultimate Reno Combat 46 at The Reno Events Center in Reno, Nevada.

Amber Leibrock (1-1-0) defeated Stacey Vandiest (0-2-0) by verbal submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:58 of the first round in their 145-pound amateur MMA match.

Amber is a 26 year old 5'11 fighter from Hayward, California. She trains at Bay Area Fight Academy where she is trained by Eric Emananzan, Kennel Boxing under Arvin Jugarap and at Charles Gracie Jiu Jitsu under Matheus Colhado, Cristiano Xiaver and Clint Gerrona.

I asked Amber how long has she been training and what got her started in MMA and these were her answers, "I've been training for two years. What started me in MMA was I was going no where fast and needed something to discipline myself and keep me out of trouble and at the time I was dating a pro fighter who introduced me to her gym And once I started training I just couldn't stop. Then when I competed for the first time I knew I had found my thing in life that I was always meant to do."

2 comments: